"Smoking volcano!" Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Warnings Or Dangers Tip by ukirsari
Tengger Caldera Warnings and Dangers: 7 reviews and 5 photos
The volcanoes in Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park are active smoking mountains. Always check the current status before you go trekking or climbing.
The local addresses poisonous gas from Gunung Semeru as wedhus gembel. Go to the nearest pos pengamatan PHPA [observation post] if locals warning you about the situation of the volcano.
More Reviews (39)
- Visiting the crater rim and sea of lava...
- Fresh veggie and fruit
- Anything that make you warm :)
- See All "Amit, nggih!"
- See All a complete mission :)
- See All Riding horse, yeah!!!
- Beware with your car at Madakaripura...
- See All Gunung Welirang from distance
- twinkle-twinkle little stars ...
- See All Hot soup keep me warm in freezing Bromo...
- See All A homey place to stay
- See All Sukapura village
ukirsari's Related Pages
Have you been to Tengger Caldera?Share Your Travels