In front of Cemara Indah Cafe: "twinkle-twinkle little stars ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Tengger Caldera Nightlife Tip by ukirsari
Tengger Caldera Nightlife: 2 reviews and 1 photos
It's truely freezing condition when I decided to have a seat in outdoor lounge of Cemara Indah Cafe in the night. But look at the sky. Thousand stars are glittering and seems so near upon my head, made me sing 'twinkle-twinkle little stars'. And I find a palemoon there too. Nice. And the scenery still beautiful 'till dawn.
Dress Code: Anything that keep you warm. From socks, jacket to double-triple tee-shirts and sweat-shirt.
Address: Cemoro Lawang, Bromo
Directions: Only few metres from the entry point to Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park
More Reviews (39)
- Visiting the crater rim and sea of lava...
- Fresh veggie and fruit
- Anything that make you warm :)
- See All "Amit, nggih!"
- See All a complete mission :)
- See All Riding horse, yeah!!!
- Smoking volcano!
- Beware with your car at Madakaripura...
- See All Gunung Welirang from distance
- See All Hot soup keep me warm in freezing Bromo...
- See All A homey place to stay
- See All Sukapura village
ukirsari's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Tengger Caldera?Share Your Travels
Latest Tengger Caldera hotel reviews
- Lava View Lodge
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013