"Bisons at Golden Gate Park" GOLDEN GATE PARK Tip by KaiM
GOLDEN GATE PARK, San Francisco: 19 reviews and 19 photos
Favorite thing: Golden Gater Park is the largest park in the World that was completely constructed by human hands. It is about 5 kilometers long and 1 kilometer broad and houses more than 7,000 species of plants. It is also home to a huge herd of bisons. The park was founded in 1871. While looking at the picture can you imagine that there were only sand dunes in this area before the park was constructed?
More Reviews (15)
- See All Turning around the Cable Cars
- See All The world's most famous bridge
- See All Motel on Lombard Street
- Crabs, fishes - and tons of tourist...
- Sayonara in San Francisco
KaiM's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels