"explore the beautiful state of..." North America Favorite Tip by Krystynn

North America General: 229 reviews and 89 photos

Favorite thing: explore the beautiful state of <b><u>NEVADA, U.S.A.</u></b>

Fondest memory: Greetings from the home of adventure and glitzy entertainment!

There are many things to see and do here (<i>besides gambling</i>, that is)... If you're a visitor to the United States, I can't think of a better recommendation than to advice you to rent a car upon your arrival and drive.... <i>drive</i>.... DRIVE! <i>Why?</i> Well, en route to wherever you're heading, you'd be able to marvel at some really spectacular scenery and if you're game enough, head to some of the world's most beautiful national parks located right here in NEVADA.

If you're into adventure sports, I dare you to try a challenging climb at the <B>Red Rock Canyon</B> or drive to the scenic (wow!!!!) <b>Valley of Fire</b>. How about camping or try some hiking over at the <b>Grand Canyon National Park</b>?

If you aren't into such sportive activities, you can also choose to relax in one of the numerous world-class (not to mention, famous) hotels here... yes, LAS VEGAS included. :-))

I hope you'd have a great time sightseeing in this lovely state... but <i>pleeeeease</i>, if you can... DON'T COME IN JULY/AUGUST! Very, very, very HOT!!! (<i>Ouch</i>). On some days, it was over 40 degrees Celcius (<i>unbelievable</i>)... and I almost fainted from heatstroke.

O.K.... don't laugh. I'm much wiser now and if I go back to NEVADA again, I'm certainly not choosing July and August months to visit.

For more info about my trip, please click onto this link and it'd bring you straight to my <a href='http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.41281/1699'target=newwindow>NEVADA</a> travel page. <i>Merci</i>...

<b><font color=red>Photo Below: Breathtaking scenery at RED ROCK</b></font>...

Review Helpfulness: 1 out of 5 stars

• Written Aug 24, 2002

“There is beauty everywhere. Just put your heart into your eyes”

Have you been to North America?