"Eating Scorpions, Ants, Waterbugs..." Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Off The Beaten Path Tip by bpacker
Singapore Off The Beaten Path: 432 reviews and 573 photos
Ok, Ok , this should be in my restaurant guide but off the beaten path means something that is unconventional right?
Well, eating deep-fried scorpions, ants and water bugs is not something you'd expect in urban Singapore but somewhere in the FEAR FACTOR studios in Hollywood right?Well, there are no prizes for eating these delicacies because some locals believe that your health will improve when you indulge in this gory delight. If you want to have a go at it, pop down to the Imperial Garden Restaurant ( next to Raffles Hotel ) or any of the Thai eateries at Golden Mile Shopping Centre at Beach Road ( water bugs). I bet you'll have an experience you'll never forget..
The Imperial Garden Restaurant is at 3rd Floor, Metropole Hotel 41, Seah Street, Singapore 188396
More Off The Beaten Path in Singapore (24)
More Reviews (115)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Where to eat Swiss Fondue in Singapore
- See All Best Place in Town to Down a Sake
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels