"Inside churches" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Warnings and Dangers: 40 reviews and 33 photos
Few citizens of Kaunas declared to be atheists now, most were Roman catholic. Don't forget to respect their feelings whenever you visit any church in Kaunas. Guys, do not forget to take your hats off.
This info table, on my picture, was put by entrance to St. Michael Archangel (of Lithuanian Military Forces) Church and contained text in 3 languages: Lithuanian, English and German: Please, keep silence and respect. Thank you for your kind understanding.
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels