"Anything for kids?" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Warnings and Dangers: 40 reviews and 33 photos
I got (hopefully wrong?) impression that Kaunas offered almost nothing for the most important people of our globe - children.
Walking around centre/downtown of Kaunas I didn't find any attractions for smaller kids, I mean any play grounds for example. Well, they sold ice-creams from street stalls and a few restaurants offered kiddy menu. Additionally it would be a little bit tired to push a baby buggy on definetely not flat, cobble streets of Kaunas old town.
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels