"Tickets/fines in Lithuania" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Warnings and Dangers: 40 reviews and 33 photos
Excuse, it's more Lithuanian than Kaunas Warning Or Danger Tip. I will transfer it to my Lithuania page soon.
There were traffic police cars along streets and roads with green-uniformed policemen (called cucumbers by natives :-) who were watching for your mistakes to ticket/fine you. Just in case... keep in mind that tickets for non-Lithuanians must be paid at place and exclusively in Lithuanian currency (litas in 2004). For speeding there was a table with fixed fines.
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels