"Windows, shutters and bars" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
The window of Berneliu Uzeiga restaurant (Valaneiaus gatve 9), one on my picture, had wooden shutters. I found it rather unique in the Old Town of Kaunas and quite typical in, say, residential houses of Zaliakalnis district. When I looked closer (enlarge the picture) I was surpriced to see metal bars inside. Well, most houses of the Old Town were equiped with bars, cameras and alarms.
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels