"Visit Kaunas soon to see it" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
Go off the beaten path streets of the Kaunas old town to see neglected, not renovated for years houses, like this one on my picture. It looked like WWII finished yesterday except its windows which were replaced. As I noticed, these old houses were inhabited all the time.
Hurry up, more and more houses were renovated recently. In a few years (say, 2010 or earlier) you will not see it, I am sure.
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels