"Backstreeets" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
Don't skip backstreets of Kaunas Old Town. What for?
Well, there were hidden both neglected and renovated old houses to look at, just one example of brick architecture on my picture. Add some interesting yards, stores/shops, restaurants etc.
Keep in mind, that the old town in Kaunas is compact and, in contrast to Vilnius, easy to walk around in less than, say, 1 hour.
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels