"Jihlava / Iglau" Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Prague Off The Beaten Path: 750 reviews and 1,079 photos
One of my grandmothers came from Milicov - close to Jihlava / Iglau.
For that reason I came there already once in communiste times, about 1978 in order to search for relatives. We stayed in a hotel in Jihlava and I was really impressed by the great town-square of the 1st city I could explore in Tschechoslovakia.
When I returned in summer 2004 I have to admit, it was nice, especially the old tower of the wall, but on the total - and after having seen so many much more beautiful towns in Czechia - I was a bit disappointed...
BUT, when you are in Telc already and have some time left, why not going to Jihlava as well, especially, when you will not have enough time to explore other , more beautiful places .
More Off The Beaten Path in Prague (68)
More Reviews (184)
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels