"Cervena Lhota" Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Off The Beaten Path Tip by globetrott
Prague Off The Beaten Path: 750 reviews and 1,079 photos
Have a look at this lovely water-castle of Cervena Lhota.
It is a pity I was there on a monday, and the interior of the castle was not open.
Anyway it was a nice place to take a walk around the lovely lake, watch the swans and storks.
I will have a seperate page about this castle soon !
It is about 40 Km west of Telc and 20 km east of C.Budejovice - BUT unfortunately the streets to the castle are rather small and signs are a bit confusing sometimes !
More Off The Beaten Path in Prague (68)
More Reviews (184)
- See All The townhall of Litomysl
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels