"Telc - surrounded by lakes" Top 5 Page for this destination Prague Things to Do Tip by globetrott
Prague Things to Do: 5,097 reviews and 9,014 photos
You need about 10 minutes to walk from the big parking to the historic town-square of Telc / Teltsch.
You will walk by a lovely lake and see the monastery of Telc first.
Then you enter a gate and will get into a completely different world, full of great baroque buildings with a great variety of styles and decorations !
Directions: Telc / Teltsch is about 75 Km west of Brno / Brünn.
More Reviews (164)
- See All Klasterni Zahrady - the monastery-park
- See All Sejbl & Hurvinek
- See All KARLOVY VARY / Karlsbad
- See All Take the train to Telc / Teltsch
- See All Telc / Teltsch - a Must for every...
- See All another lovely tourist-trap
- See All a great place for a large...
- See All TIPS are not included BUT the gratuities...
- Blue Zones in the Centre of Prague !
- See All Narodni Divalo / The National Theatre at...
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels