"Myslowice Palace - Lazienki Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument Tip by AcornMan
Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument, Warsaw: 121 reviews and 232 photos
Just to the east of the Palace on the Water is Myslowice palace. This baroque two-story structure was built in the early 1700s as a noble residence by Casimir Mieroszewski and is now the site of a regional museum.
Address: Agrykola 1
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels