"Amphitheatre - Lazienki Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument Tip by AcornMan
Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument, Warsaw: 121 reviews and 232 photos
Just to the southest of the Palace on the Water, and also situated on the shore of the same lake as the palace, is the amphitheatre. It is actually built on a tiny islet, allowing part of the action to occur on the water. Plays are occasionally held here during the summer.
Address: Agrykola 1
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels