"Chopin Monument - Lazienki Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument Tip by AcornMan
Lazienki Park and Chopin's Monument, Warsaw: 117 reviews and 218 photos
Just inside the middle entrance to the park is the Chopin Monument, unveiled in 1926. Open-air Chopin concerts are held here each Sunday during the summer.
Address: Agrykola 1
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels