Enoteca Baldovino: "Baldovino Mafia 2 - My personal favorite" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Restaurant Tip by mariocibelli
Florence Restaurants: 635 reviews and 655 photos
Is still a fun place to go - especially for those who don't want a huge dinner or prefer to have antipastis for dinner. Gerat selesction of cheese, both French and Italian. Also very good dishes, like zucchine sformato, salads, salumis (cold sliced meats) etc.. Also good selection of wines. Spend much less than in a restaurant - but it still ain't cheap!
Here is a review I wound that is terrible:
This place combines the typical decor of a tavern with a vaguely arabesque style. The large windows facing the street keep the interior well-lit. The Tuscan toasts are good, as are the warm wood-oven baked bread with charcuterie, plates of cheeses and salads. Everything can be washed down with Tuscan and other Italian wines. A terrace is available during summer months.
Address: Next door to MotherRestaurant Baldovino
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Passing Santa Croce, it is the street to the left at the staute of Dante.
Via San Giuseppe
More Restaurants in Florence (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels