Beccofino: "The Baldovino Mafia 1" Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Restaurant Tip by mariocibelli
Florence Restaurants: 635 reviews and 655 photos
Extremely trendy restaurant (well after 3 yrs not that trendy). Great location on the Arno - although you can't see much if you are dining inside or outside.
Service is sloppy, also depends WHO you are. Food is very good, although portions of the nouvelle variety.
Favorite Dish: Menu constantly changes.
Address: Piazza Scarlatti 1 -
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Just a stone's throw from Piazza S. Spirito.
Make a reservation, as they tend to treat you better if you are not a walk-in.
More Restaurants in Florence (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All OPERA - Teatro Comunale
- See All Move to the front of the line...
- See All Museum Tickets
- See All Museum Tickets in Floville
- See All Cheesey Disco
- See All Where is the SITA BUS STATION?
- See All Italian Cooking School 1
- See All ANother cheapo near Santa Mairs Novella
- See All The Mall in Florence
- Ricciardi Gym - Florence
- Bringing a laptop? Need an adaptor?
- See All Piazza della RipOff - Repubblica
mariocibelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels