"Fun Hotel in Edinburgh" Royal Terrace Hotel Tip by Sandye3

Royal Terrace Hotel, Edinburgh: 707 reviews and 4 photos

At first I was a little skeptical about staying at this hotel because I read so many not so nice reviews. But I had the best experience there. First I arrived like 5 hours before check-in but the staff was so nice they let me check in early. And it was also their busiest time of year durning the festival, but everone was super fast to attend to your needs. My room was just a standard one bedroom but I could tell it had been renovated and was great!! Everything was spotless. I don't understand why some people had anything negative to say about this Hotel, it was great, the Check -in staff were super friendly and even the Bartenders where so attentive. I think it was just grumpy too spoiled tourists that wrote negative reviews. I would recommend the Royal Terrace Hotel to any of my Friends and Family and I hope to return there soon!!

Unique Qualities: They had a fantastic garden in the back and a sun room to dine in. Also the food was great, especially the breakfast buffet in the morning.

Address: 18 Royal Terrace
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 44 1315-573222
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.crowneplaza.com/edinburghrt

• Written Sep 10, 2004

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Edinburgh?