"Potocki Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination Warsaw Things to Do Tip by AcornMan
Warsaw Things to Do: 1,446 reviews and 3,023 photos
Directly across the street from Radziwill Palace is the next stop along the Royal Way, the baroque Potocki Palace, which now serves as the headquarters of Pland's Ministry of Culture and Art.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels