"Namiestnikowski Palace" Top 5 Page for this destination President's Palace Tip by AcornMan
President's Palace, Warsaw: 22 reviews and 38 photos
Continuing south from Carmelite Church, and still on the east side of the road, is the next stop on the Royal Way, Namiestnikowski Palace. This sprawling structure is essentially Poland's equivalent of the White House, though it is significantly larger and more impressive.
Address: Krakowskie Przedmiescie 46/48
Phone: +48 22 695 10 70
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels