"Dining by medieval picture" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
This large picture depicted medieval banquet. It was put on a wall of dining room of upclass Senieji Rusiai restaurant which was arranged in good old style inside beautiful brick cellars from 17th century.
Vilniaus g. 34, LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania.
Walk from northeastern corner of Town Hall Square eastwards Vilniaus gatve (street) - the restaurant was approx. 400 m on the right, before the corner of Zamenhofo gatve (street).
Phone: +370 601 02525
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels