"The Cigar Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
This room, on my picture, was called the Cigar Hall. Look at old-style furnitures, pictures and other items put there. It was located in upclass Senieji Rusiai restaurant which was arranged in good old style inside beautiful brick cellars from 17th century. To be honest, like always in Kaunas, smoking was allowed at the tables in all rooms or better to say underground chambers as well.
Vilniaus g. 34, LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania.
Walk from northeastern corner of Town Hall Square eastwards Vilniaus gatve (street) - the restaurant was approx. 400 m on the right, before the corner of Zamenhofo gatve (street).
Phone: +370 601 02525
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels