"Lithuanian country style fence" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Off The Beaten Path: 81 reviews and 101 photos
This lovely wooden fence, on my picture, was made of thin benches of a tree. Such fences were common in Lithuanian countryside in the past.
Nowadays it's very difficult to find something like this. It was put up not in etnographic museum but in... Berneliu Uzeiga restaurant at Valaneiaus gatve (street) 9.
Valaneiaus gatve 9, LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
From northeastern corner of the Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste) walk northwards Valaneiaus gatve (street). The restaurant is on your left.
Mon - Fri: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
Sat - Sun: 11.00 am - 12.00 pm.
Phone: +370 (37) 20 09 13
More Off The Beaten Path in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels