"Lithuanian ceramics" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
I could find beautiful examples ceramic decorative art in Kaunas, both in gift/souvenir stores, Ceramics Museum and for eample in Berneliu Uzeiga restaurant (on my picture). Except usual pots I could find ceramic beer mugs, bells, decorative eggs, money-boxes and black ceramics in Kaunas.
A few world famous artists creating ceramics learned the specificities of working with clay, stoneware and porcelain at Kaunas Art Institute (Department of Ceramics and Glass), which was a Kaunas branch of Vilnius Academy of Fine Arts.
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels