"Fake or real old custom?" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
Look at the defensive wall of the Kaunas castle, on my picture, which I found a little bit starnge and/or unique. The wall was built of both stones and bricks put in horizontal layers: one of bricks and next of stones above. Well, the wall was renovated or better to say reconstructed in recent years. Was it real or fake old custom to build defensive walls in this way?
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels