Ferrante's Mequon Restaurant: "Family Owned Italian Restaurant in Mequon" Top 5 Page for this destination Wisconsin Restaurant Tip by deecat

Wisconsin Restaurants: 50 reviews and 49 photos

At Ferrante's Mequon Restaurant
by deecat

Ferrante's Mequon was within walking distance to our hotel, and since it is a family-owned Italian Restaurant, we walked there for dinner on Saturday night. It's a typical Wisconsin Bar/Restaurant that features American food such as hamburgers, Fish Fry, Italian pasta and pizza, seafood, and vegetarian choices. For dinner, the prices range from about $6.00 to $16.00.
The service was excellent. Our waitress took this photo of Allan, Jill, and I at the end of our dinner. She also loaned us a sharp knife for cutting a caramel chocolate apple back at the hotel. She added napkins, plastic silverware, and "wet wipes" of her own choosing. We were most thankful for her generosity.

Favorite Dish: Allan had Baked Walleye Fish with almonds, and it was outstanding. Jill ate Filet with mushrooms and said that it was good but not terrific. I had a good salad with homemade Bluecheese dressing that was great and a pizza that was SO BAD that I did not eat it. It has to be bad for me not to eat it because I love pizza. I also had Haystack Onion Rings that were good but not what I call "Haystack". The Calamari was wonderful. So, I would say that the food is average.

Address: 10404 North Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 262 241-5420
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 3
Theme: Italian

• Updated Sep 9, 2004

Comments

deecat

Have you been to Wisconsin?