"Museo de Baler" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Things to Do Tip by mlt_t
Baler Things to Do: 48 reviews and 151 photos
Aurora is a province blessed with an abundance of tourist attractions. It has its share of historical sights such as the home and rest house of former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon. The province also has a beautiful Catholic church and several historical markers. Its natural attractions include picturesque waterfalls, lush greenery on mountainsides, and panoramic beaches. Surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, mountain climbing and trekking are only some of the activities a tourist can enjoy in Aurora.
Address: Town Proper of Baler
More Reviews (55)
- See All Inn along the shore...
- See All How to get here:
- See All Bayanihan... helping each other...
- If you love SURFING this is the place!!!
- See All Patron saint along the highway
- See All Don't miss this place...
- See All Watch out for this big Satellite up the...
- See All my souvenir from Baler
- See All Beware of WET ROADS
- don't forget to bring this
- See All Wind Current
Been to Baler?Share your travels with the world!
mlt_t's Related Pages
Have you been to Baler?Share Your Travels