"time to rest... after a long journey 8 hours" Top 5 Page for this destination Baler Favorite Tip by mlt_t

Baler General: 28 reviews and 31 photos

pond and coconut at the back of our room
by mlt_t

Favorite thing: After we?ve check-in and arrange our sleeping arrangement. We ordered our lunch food in the restaurant, which is in front of our rented nipa hut rooms. After lunch we decided to rest a little so finally I fall asleep for 2 hours. Then when we woke up and everybody is ready we explore the market, we bought slippers, personal necessities (I bought oral medicine and medicine for my scratches) that we need and small pasalubong (gift) for home. You can see here the place where you can buy their entire native local product made of Sabutan plant and hand painted t-shirts, hand painted picture in the stone and lot more for souvenirs. Take a look at my shopping tips for photo.

Fondest memory: I bought native or recycle hand fan, recycle notepad, simple printed t-shirt and painted stone w/ a boy surfing. I feel bad that I didn?t buy the hand painted t-shirt because I already had one for my son. Cause the t-shirt has a good quality and will last longer than the one I bought. Anyway, I had plenty of souvenir photos of Baler and memories and I think that?s enough for me.

• Updated Sep 9, 2004

“got to live life to the fullest,enjoy every moment because one of us know how long we're going to grace this world?....”

Have you been to Baler?