"Orange people of Kaunas" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
This woman, on my picture, in bright orange uniform worked as city cleaning lady early in the morning at Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste). He was armoured in typical Lithuanian broom, the same as Lithuanian witches used to fly on in the past.
Well, thanks to many orange people of Kaunas, its downtown/centre looked mostly clean :-).
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels