"Marconi Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincetown Things to Do Tip by chodearm

Provincetown Things to Do: 65 reviews and 134 photos

Marconi was no mahoney
by chodearm

This summer has had many days with my skin completely engulfed by seawater. I swam the oceans of LI numerous times, but never touched this epidermis to any other liquids except the showers. Cape Cod waters were to host my de-virginitizing, Marconi Beach was to be the set. I unsheathed my upper half leaving my shivies on with towel in hand I crossed the expanse of sand. Dropping my belongings on shorelines edge I just ran for it! Toes touched first, than knees than bellybutton filled with the salty waters. As the water level hardened my nipples I quickly realized these waters had way more chill than down south in LI. I ducked the head beaneath airs end into the murky darkness. Usually this acts warms you up, but these waters were unforgiving. I got turtle shock down yonder as my skin riddled with goose bumps. Shivers rode my spinal column forcing the ocean to spit me back onto the shore. Thats it, these waters are too frigging cold. I tried to battle the Cape Cod ocean, but it tossed my limp body around an ice block and quickly rejected me.

• Updated Sep 30, 2004

Comments

chodearm

“Put me elsewhere.”

Have you been to Provincetown?