"Thin and hard napkins" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
Excuse, it's more Lithuanian or even Eastern European (Polish as well) than Kaunas local custom. I will transfer this tip to my Lithuania page soon.
They gave us small, white paper napkins (put in this holder, on my picture) in Avilio terasa restaurant. They were very thin and hard compared to those ones in, say, the USA.
Such napkins were common in many, especially inexpensive restaurants throughout Lithuania. Cloth napkins to put on one's lap were available exclusively in the most touristy (and expensive) restaurants.
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels