"Cameras, alarms, heavy doors, gratings" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
Most small businesses like restaurants, stores/shops were equipped with street cameras, alarms and heavy wooden doors, like on my picture. Add gratings at windows on the ground floor of many houses. Was it casual anti-theft protection or a sign of very high risk of burglary in Kaunas?
Well, I felt in Kaunas as safe as in, say Berlin, Wien or Krakow :-).
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels