"In not so old past..." Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
I found this public phone for coins, on my picture in... Communications History Museum. Well, they were used during Soviet occupation of Lithuania, till at least 1992.
I remember almost identical public phones from my kiddy times in Poland. Hmm... they were out of use most of the time. Luckily it changed both in Lithuania and Poland. Did it change in deep Russia as well?
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels