"Telephone booths/boxes" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Local Custom Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Local Customs: 57 reviews and 61 photos
This telephone booth/box, on my picture, was located at the northern side of Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste). I found quite many similar, red or brown, public phones (always for telephone cards) around both the Old Town and the New Town of Kaunas; well, not as many as in say Berlin (visited in February 2004) or esp. in US cities.
They were good example of beautiful, new and modern, Kaunas small architecture. Am I wrong?
More Local Customs in Kaunas (39)
More Reviews (257)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels