"Royal Castle 3" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Castle Tip by AcornMan
Royal Castle, Warsaw: 69 reviews and 181 photos
The largest and most impressive room in the Royal Castle is the ballroom, with its enormous ceiling painting, The Dissolution of Chaos. Originally built in the 1740s, this room was of course rebuilt after World War II, complete with the meticulous recreation of Marcello Bacciarelli's orginal painting.
Address: Plac Zamkowy 4
Phone: +48 22-657-21-70
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irlandzki Pub (Irish Pub)
- Warsaw uprising monument?
- Palace of Culture and Science...
- See All ATMs for all your cash needs
- See All Pedestrian crosswalks
- Bring comfortable shoes
AcornMan's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels