"What you can NOT do in Neringa" Top 5 Page for this destination Neringa Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Carletto76
Neringa Warnings and Dangers: 6 reviews and 5 photos
The following activities are forbidden in Kursiu Nerija National park:
- to put up tents;
- to make fire in undesignated places;
- to damage flora (trees, bushes, forest floor etc.);
- to walk in the dunes and to climb the dunes in the reservation of the Parnidis landscape, reservations of Grobstas and Naglis;
- to pollute the environment, to damage signs and other facilities;
- to make noise, to disturb the birds during the nesting and migration periods and destroy their nests;
- to drive off the roads, to park the cars in undesignated places;
- to visit nature reservations without the permit of Park Administration except along the special routes (the foot-path in Nagliai reservation, arranged grounds in the 31st kilometer of the road from Smiltyne to Nida).
Tourist trips, public events, research and other activities are to be approved with Park Administration and City Municipalities.
More Reviews (12)
Carletto76's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Neringa?Share Your Travels