"Club Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Club Park Tip by AcornMan

Club Park, Warsaw: 5 reviews and 2 photos

My friend and I asked the receptionist at our hotel where people go at night to have fun in Warsaw and Club Park is where she sent us. It is a student hangout and you're supposed to have a studend ID to get in, but my Kansas driver's license was good enough.

Club Park is not just for dancing, so don't let the loud thumping music fool you. There is also quite a bit of seating inside and a large outdoor seating area as well. Best of all, beer (piwo) is dirt cheap. For just 5 Zloty (just over $1.25 US) you get half a liter, and during happy hour it's two-for one.

One thing I didn't like about Club Park was all the big pushy bouncers dressed in dark suits acting like they were protecting some head of state. These guys need to relax. It's just a bar for heaven's sake. Still, I had a good time there even if it wasn't my favorite watering hole in Warsaw.

Dress Code: I got in wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a ball cap, so they must not have a very strict dress code.

Address: Al.Niepodleglosci 196
Theme: Dancing

• Written Sep 6, 2004

Comments

AcornMan

“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.”

Have you been to Warsaw?