"Speaking of ships, here's one now" Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Things to Do Tip by iandsmith
Newcastle Things to Do: 131 reviews and 181 photos
Harbourside, watching the ships come in. It something I usually do in a waterside cafe on a Sunday afternoon; you get the sailing boats as well.
This carrier, with battened hatches (you can tell as it's loaded to the Plimsol Line) is just coming around the end of the Nobbys breakwall prior to entering the harbour.
More Things to Do in Newcastle (41)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Hunter Botanical Gardens
- See All Glenrock State Recreation Area
- See All Newcastle's best seafood restaurant
- See All Speaking of storms
- See All Vintage
- See All Mucking about in boats
iandsmith's Related Pages
Have you been to Newcastle?Share Your Travels