"All Romania in a park: the Village Museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Village Museum Tip by Romanian_Bat
Village Museum, Bucharest: 26 reviews and 61 photos
The museum, founded by Royal Decree in 1936, covers 15 hectares and shows traditional houses, farmhouses, churches, watermills and roadside crosses from all over Romania. It is a good approach to the country for the first time visitor of Romania, even though a few houses burnt down in a fire in 2002. The museum is located on Kiseleff Street 28-30 and it is open 09.00-18.00 daily.
Directions: The Village Museum lies north of the city centre, being located in a nice park (in Herastrau Park, Bucharest?s widest park); it is reachable by bus from Romană Square (#131, 331).
Phone: 222 91 03
More Things to Do in Bucharest (124)
More Reviews (69)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All The Best Conference Area in Town
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels