"A Turkish Caravanserai" Top 5 Page for this destination Hanul lui Manuc Tip by Romanian_Bat
Hanul lui Manuc, Bucharest: 83 reviews and 4 photos
CLOSED FOR RENOVATION (I hope they get rid of that dreadful staff in the process)
Hanul lui Manuc (EUR 35 / DBL BB, EUR 20 / SGL). Yes, you can stay right in this last inn that has survived in Bucharest, just across the street from the Old Court and with some great terraces all around you. Just avoid eating in their restaurant or carefully check the bill if you do.
Unique Qualities: The atmosphere and the way this place has been preserved are the best features of the place.
Address: 62-64 Franceza
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: It lies just across the street from the Old Court, bordering Unirea Square with its back.
Phone: tel.: (021)3131415
More Hotels in Bucharest (11)
More Reviews (182)
- See All No go restaurants in Bucharest
- See All Great Buildings - Scoala Comunala
- See All Different rooms and mixed crowds
- See All Old Books, Music and Art
- See All The Bucharest Driver (TM) - Lawless...
- See All Cycling through Bucharest
Romanian_Bat's Related Pages
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels