Minotel Hotel: "Good breakfast = good day :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Restaurants: 111 reviews and 129 photos
I ate surprisingly good breakfast at my Minotel Hotel - everything was fresh and of good quality. It was served in hotel bar/restaurant which was open 7.00 am - 11.00 pm and offered quite good choice of Lithuanian and various international cousine (meat and seafood especially). Breakfast was served 7.00 am - 10.00 am, on Sunday 8.00 am - 10.00 am.
Favorite Dish: At first sight it was nothing special just casual breakfast buffet of buns, eggs, fruit, jam, ham, coffee and tea etc. I liked especially Lithuanian dark bread, sweet buns and the only one kind of soft cheese.
Address: V. Kuzmos St. 8, LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Vilnius (A1) or Klaipeda, drive a few kilometers Savanoriu prospektas, then look at and follow the detailed map here.
Phone: +370 (37) 20 37 59
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels