Avilio terasa: "My sweet crepes" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Restaurant Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Restaurants: 111 reviews and 129 photos
The restaurant, located out-door but roofed, offered Lithuanian crepes (krepai) with:
1. vegetables and sauce of broccoli - 6.00 Lt,
2. fruits and sauce of berries - 7.00 Lt,
3. cheese - 7.00 Lt,
4. chicken and sauce of mushrooms - 7.00 lt,
5. salmon and red caviar - 17.00 lt.
Salmon and caviar, as I noticed, was always expensive in Lithuania and not only there :-(. Anyway, I think that Lithuanian crepes is a must to taste in Lithuania.
Favorite Dish: I ordered crepes with fruits and sauce of berries for 7.00 Lt (€ 2.11 ;US$ 2.55; 9.80 Polish zl) and they tasted delicious. It's my recommendation :-)
Address: Vilniaus gatve 30, LT-3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Walk from northeastern corner of Town Hall Square eastwards Vilniaus gatve (street) - the bar in a yard, entrance approx. 350 m on the right, before the corner of Zamenhofo gatve (street).
Phone: +370 (37) 20 75 52
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels