At Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste): "Telephone booths/boxes" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Nightlife Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Nightlife: 47 reviews and 40 photos
Red telephone booths/boxes, on my picture, were located at the northern side of Town Hall Square (Rotuses aikste). They were good example of beautiful, new and modern, Kaunas small architecture. Am I wrong?
Dress Code: June evening was quite warm, long sleeve T- shirt/ blouse was OK.
Address: Rotuses aikste, Kaunas
Directions: From Minotel hotel: go eastwards Muitines gatve to southeastern corner of the Town Hall Square.
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels