"Cycling in Kaunas" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Sports & Outdoors Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Sports & Outdoors: 17 reviews and 16 photos
Kaunas surely was not, say Amsterdam, with more bicycles than cars or even... people. But I saw some locals cycling for recreation in Kaunas. There was main bicycle route crossing Kaunas from Town Hall Square on the west to Independence Square on the east. There were few bicycle racks, always empty and... I knew nothing about risk of theft of your bicycle there.
Equipment: Bicycles used by young natives for recreation were suprisingly new and modern, much better than those black and old ones in Amsterdam :-). Excuse, a receptionist in my Minotel hotel didn't know where to find rent a bicycle agency... I am not sure whether there were any in Kaunas. My comprehensive leaflet "Kaunas/Klaipeda in your pocket" didn't give any information on that matter.
More Reviews (291)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All Temporarily closed streets
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels