VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"My parking lots in Kaunas" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Transportation Tip by matcrazy1

Kaunas Transportation: 78 reviews and 73 photos

MY PARKING LOT BY MINOTEL HOTEL
by matcrazy1

I had no problem to park a car in Kaunas. First I parked a car on my hotel parking lot located by Minotel hotel (Minotel Viesbutis) in the heart of the old town, close to main town square (City Hall Square) - on my picture.

Next day I visited the old town on foot and I drove and parked my car at Putvinskio 64 by the Devil Museum (a lot of place for parking a car there) in the New Town. I walked from there to the Independence Square and back to my car.

Then I drove to visit mosque (park by a mosque), Ramybes parkas and Museum of Exiles and Political Prisoners (park on a walkway by the museum at Vytauto gatve) and at the end I drove to Independence Square to visit Russian Orthodox Church (parking lot at Gedimino gatve south of the square (luckily there was a free place there :-).

My conclusion: wherever I drove by my car in Kaunas, I easy found free or paid parking place on a street. Well, I was in Kaunas in a weekend.

Mode: AROUND
Type: Car/Motor Home

• Updated Sep 1, 2004

Comments

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Have you been to Kaunas?