"No park there any time!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Transportation: 78 reviews and 73 photos
Parking a car was forbidden along quite many streets of Kaunas, especially in the Old Town. And really no-one parked there (what a difference with, say, Florence or Paris :-). Just in case... as I unfortunately got to know during my first trip to Lithuania, tickets in Lithuania must be paid at place, at once and exclusively in Lithuanian currency by cash only!
For non-European drivers: these streets were signed by this sign on my picture (enlarge) and the ban was valid for the nearest crossroad unless otherwise stated.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Kaunas (19)
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels