"Don't forget to pay there :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Transportation: 78 reviews and 73 photos
There were many parking meters, like on my picture, put along streets of strict historic old town of Kaunas (at and around Town Hall square). Well, there were no cars parked there but a lot of unpaid places not so far, at walking distance, I mean. Just in case... have change ready, pay there and don't forget to leave a ticket behind a windscreen. As I remember parking was paid only at daytime on business days and costed not that much, anyway, much less than I had to pay in Helsinki, Finland haha.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Kaunas (19)
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels