"One-way streets and... cucumbers :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Kaunas Transportation Tip by matcrazy1
Kaunas Transportation: 78 reviews and 73 photos
There were quite many one-way streets in strict historical centre/downtown of Kaunas even if they were not very narrow. Only a few of them were signed as one-way streets in my Kaunas maps.
Watch for traffic signs (no entry on my picture). Green brothers (policemen called cucumbers by locals :-) were desperately waiting for my mistake but I didn't do any (in contrast to... San Francisco, where I stopped the traffic once haha).
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Transportation in Kaunas (19)
More Reviews (277)
- See All Few direction signs
- See All Nude symbol of Kaunas
- See All No paper boxes
- See All No vacancy?
- See All Kaunas in Europe?
- See All Sculpture in the air :-)
- See All Lithuanian, wooden cross
- See All More info?
- Weather, walking shoes, a tripod...
- See All Where and what to eat in Kaunas?
- See All Good night and sweet dreams :-)
- See All Walking/hiking around
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels